Oversized breasts can lead to emotional and physical problems for women of all ages. Breast reduction surgery is the only way to permanently decrease the breast size and make breasts that are more in proportion to your body.
Today several women consider breast surgery and plastic surgeons understand the many different reasons women opt to reshape and downsize their breasts.
- To make overly large, heavy breasts…smaller,
- Eliminate emotional distress, discouragement and embarrassment,
- Decrease or eliminate neck and back pain,
- Alleviate shoulder pain caused by bra strap grooves,
- Resize the areola area,
- Make a proportionate breast size,
- Be able to wear and enjoy the clothing you’ve always wished you could,
- Enjoy more activities you couldn’t due to breast size and weight, and
- Achieve renewed health and beauty for life!
New Research Shows that Breast Reduction Delivers Relief
After the procedure, patients are able to increase their physical activities, lift heavier objects and enjoy more dynamic movements…with little to no discomfort and significantly less stress. Self-confidence increases as well as self-satisfaction.
Am I Too Young for Breast Reduction Surgery?
This is a common question in today’s society. There is no particular, ideal age for this procedure, but among younger women, there are some things that need to be considered:
- Is the patient in her 20’s and experiencing the above-mentioned problems?
- Does she want to decrease the shape and size of her large breasts?
- Has she stopped growing in height and in breast size?
- Is she emotionally mature?
If the answer to these questions is yes…then she could be an ideal candidate. Once you’ve decided that you want breast reduction surgery, you’ll need to find a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon like Dr Andre Safvat to administer your procedure.
Am I Too Old for Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast reduction is effective with the correct assessment of the skin condition, emotional maturity and health in older women. Many women after fifty years may suffer from “overly large breast size” due to hormone changes from weight gain or menopause. Nowadays, women in this age are more eager to go with any age-defying and health-restoring procedures.
Breast reduction surgery is used by plastic surgeons to remove excess glandular and breast tissue while eliminating excess skin to downsize and reshape the breast to be more proportionate with your body.
Breast reduction procedure offers excellent results for women with excessively large and heavy breasts. This is the time of year when many men and women decide to do something for themselves, and this way increasing chances for career advancement, maximum enjoyment in upcoming holidays, and of course due existing or potential health issues.